Compliance Form Management
With KPA EHS software, easily create and deploy forms for your team to fill out. Once you’ve built a form, it will be available for your team to fill out through their web browser or mobile app. As your team submits reports, you can set up automatic notifications to keep your finger on the pulse of your business.
Build your own EHS forms from scratch. KPA EHS software lets you customize forms to fit your business needs. Administrators can quickly and easily create custom forms for inspection, near-miss and incident management, and other types of safety and compliance processes: quickly and easily changing headers, required questions, question types, attachments, and more.
If you don’t want to build forms from scratch, import a pre-built form and make changes to suit your business requirements.
Here are a few sample forms from the forms library:
- Near Miss Report Form
- First Report of Incident Form
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) Form
- Compressed Gas Cylinder – Equipment Inspection Form
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) Form
- Forklift – Equipment Inspection Checklist Form
- Ladder – Equipment Inspection Form
- Monthly Fire Extinguisher Inspection Form
- Safety Observation Card Form
- OSHA Housekeeping Checklist Form
Watch the 1-Minute Overview
Want to dive deeper?
Check out the EHS Software Demo Center
Visit the demo center to watch in-depth feature deep dives and see how all the components work together to make your safety program a success.