Build your own EHS forms from scratch. KPA EHS software lets you customize forms to fit your business needs. Administrators can quickly and easily create custom forms for inspection, near-miss and incident management, and other types of safety and compliance processes: quickly and easily changing headers, required questions, question types, attachments, and more.
If you don’t want to build forms from scratch, import a pre-built form and make changes to suit your business requirements.
Here are a few sample forms from the forms library:
- Near Miss Report Form
- First Report of Incident Form
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) Form
- Compressed Gas Cylinder – Equipment Inspection Form
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) Form
- Forklift – Equipment Inspection Checklist Form
- Ladder – Equipment Inspection Form
- Monthly Fire Extinguisher Inspection Form
- Safety Observation Card Form
- OSHA Housekeeping Checklist Form
Assign and Track Follow-ups
Within any compliance form, you can add notes and attachments as well as assign follow-ups. Once a follow-up is assigned, the system notifies the assignee through email or push notification (or both!), ensuring the issue gets resolved.
Analyzing Form Responses
Submitted reports trigger flexible individual or group-notifications. Each report can be exported to PDF or forwarded as an email attachment.
Overall, KPA EHS has been a very helpful tool for congregating all of our inspections/forms/reports that are filled out on a day-to-day basis. KPA EHS is one of the easiest programs to manage. Whether you’re building new forms or pulling results of forms submitted it is all very user friendly.Jennifer H, Environmental Specialist, Energy Industry