Partnerships & Associations
At KPA, we partner with industry-leading organizations that share a joint mission of providing world-class safety and workforce compliance solutions to the market. Starting with formal partnerships to share ideas and best practices, to collaboration on webinars and seminars to connect and engage the industry, you can count on KPA as a trusted partner.
Interested in Partnering?
We are always looking for new partnerships that further our mission of keeping organizations safe and compliant. Interested in partnering with KPA?
Upcoming Partner Events
04 - 05
2023 ASSP Southwest Safety Conference
17 - 19
2023 Wisconsin Safety Conference
17 - 20
ISRI 2023 Convention
18 - 19
2023 Michigan Safety Conference
Mid Atlantic Construction Safety Conference
KPA Proudly Partners With:
- Auto Dealers Office Management Association (ADOMA)
- Automotive Lift Institute (ALI)
- Auto Team America – Auto Accounting Firms
- Equipment Dealers Association
- RV Dealers Association (RVDA)
- Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS)
- Automotive Dealers Association of North Dakota (ANAND)
- California Autobody Association (CAA)
- California New Car Dealers Association (CNCDA)
- Connecticut Automotive Retailers Association (CARA)
- Georgia Auto Dealer Association (GADA)
- Greater New York Automobile Dealers Association (GNYADA)
- Idaho State Auto Dealers Association (ISADA)
- Illinois Automobile Dealers Association (IADA)
- Iowa Auto Dealers Association (IADA)
- Louisiana Automobile Dealers Association (LADA)
- Massachusetts State Automobile Dealers Association (MSADA)
- Missouri Auto Dealers Association (MADA)
- New York State Automobile Dealers Associaton (NYSADA)
- North Carolina Automobile Dealers Association (NCADA)
- Oregon Auto Dealers Association (OADA)
- Pennsylvania Automotive Association (PAA)
- Pioneer Equipment Dealers Association
- St Louis Auto Dealers Association
- Texas Recreational Dealer Association (TRVA)
- Virginia Auto Dealers Association (VADA)
- Wisconsin Collision Repair Professionals (WCRP)
KPA Partner News
October 12, 2022 - It might be "false fall" time in metro Atlanta, but that doesn't mean dealerships shouldn't still monitor temperatures and keep employees safe. Lori Matthews outlines what dealers need to know about OSHA's Heat Hazards NEP.
December 14, 2021 - Today, KPA and TRVA announced an exclusive workplace safety and compliance partnership, spanning Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) and HR, for TRVA’s dealer members throughout the Lone Star State.
November 15, 2021 - In a strategic partnership, the Florida Automobile Dealers Association has endorsed KPA as its exclusive EHS provider to nearly 1,000 members throughout the state.
October 5, 2021 - KPA was selected as a strategic partner for the prestigious Associated Builders and Contractors Tech Alliance program. In addition to collaborating on member resources and solutions for construction technology needs, KPA will also be part of ABC's Tech Marketplace.
July 20, 2021 – Today, KPA became an endorsed provider of EHS, HR, and Sales/F&I compliance solutions for the Equipment Dealers Association.
This Repairer Driven News article from KPA's Toby Graham covers what you need to know about respiratory protection, why violations happen, and a prevention checklist.
June 15, 2021 – Today, KPA and the New York State Automobile Dealers Association (NYSADA) are announcing a partnership to provide safety and compliance best practices and solutions to over 1,000 NYSADA members throughout the state.
May 5, 2021 – KPA and LADA announced the continuation of a dedicated workplace safety and compliance partnership for members throughout Louisiana to help improve and maintain a safe workplace, reduce costs, and protect their reputation.