Partnerships & Associations
At KPA, we partner with industry-leading organizations that share a joint mission of providing world-class safety and workforce compliance solutions to the market. Starting with formal partnerships to share ideas and best practices, to collaboration on webinars and seminars to connect and engage the industry, you can count on KPA as a trusted partner.
They say it takes a village. Together, we can utilize our areas of expertise to help bring workplace safety, EHS (Environment, Health, and Safety) compliance, and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) efforts to the forefront of the conversation. Our configurable and easy-to-use software solutions paired with your industry knowledge only help to serve customers and clients better.
A referral partnership with KPA can work in a variety of ways – including agreed upon goals for referrals, reciprocal referrals, incentives, partner recognition. Plus, KPA will lead implementation for referred clients every step of the way, ensuring that both you and your customers are kept up-to-date and ready to go.
Guest emails, newsletters, webinars, podcasts? Together we can create engaging and informative content to contribute to a safer workforce. As safety stewards and thought leaders, the possibilities are endless.
We are a team of safety and compliance professionals dedicated to helping clients & customers protect their people and the elements of their business that matter most. Safety has always been a concern in the workforce, but it is becoming even more of a priority. A strategic alliance partnership brings our two organizations together to better provide customers – from filling service gaps to research to content production.
Steps to Becoming a Partner
Step 1: Initial Outreach
Get to know one another
Step 2: Collaborate
Work on goals & agreement
Step 3: Launch
Step 4: Communicate
Check-ins, incentives, & more!
Our Partners in Safety:
- Auto Dealers Office Management Association (ADOMA)
- Automotive Lift Institute (ALI)
- Auto Team America – Auto Accounting Firms
- Equipment Dealers Association
- RV Dealers Association (RVDA)
- Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS)
- Automotive Dealers Association of North Dakota (ANAND)
- California Autobody Association (CAA)
- California New Car Dealers Association (CNCDA)
- Connecticut Automotive Retailers Association (CARA)
- Florida Automobile Dealers Association (FLADA)
- Georgia Auto Dealer Association (GADA)
- Greater New York Automobile Dealers Association (GNYADA)
- Idaho State Auto Dealers Association (ISADA)
- Iowa Auto Dealers Association (IADA)
- Louisiana Automobile Dealers Association (LADA)
- Massachusetts State Automobile Dealers Association (MSADA)
- Missouri Auto Dealers Association (MADA)
- New York State Automobile Dealers Associaton (NYSADA)
- North Carolina Automobile Dealers Association (NCADA)
- Oregon Auto Dealers Association (OADA)
- Pennsylvania Automotive Association (PAA)
- Pioneer Equipment Dealers Association
- St Louis Auto Dealers Association
- Texas Recreational Dealer Association (TRVA)
- Virginia Auto Dealers Association (VADA)
- Wisconsin Collision Repair Professionals (WCRP)