September 2019 Regulatory Updates — Read More
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Proposes Overtime Calculation Changes
- DOL Seeking Comment on Proposed Changes to Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Forms
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Releases Revised W-4 Form and Tax Withholding Estimator
- DOL Updates Model Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Notice
- Veterans Employment and Training Services (VETS) Filing Portal Open, Deadline Upcoming
- DOL Includes Special Education Part of FMLA
- I-9 Expired August 31, 2019, Minor Revisions Expected But Unconfirmed
- Arbitration Agreements May Be Revised Post-wage Claims
- OSHA Updates Whistleblowers Protection Program Website
California Updates – Read More
- Anti-harssment Training Deadline Extended
- Meal Breaks Must Be 30 Minutes
- Arbitrating Unfair Competition Claims Is Okay
Ask the HR Expert — Get the Answer
Q: We suspect an employee who claimed a work-related injury is using marijuana, is there a policy about drug testing them post-accident?
The FCRA Way: 4 Steps to a Compliant Background Check — Read More
To help you strengthen or reinforce your policies, we’ve put together some information about cannabis’ various forms and what we do know about drug testing, marijuana, and the workplace.
FREE HR Webinars — Register Now
KPA is your source for HR insights galore! Sign up for this upcoming webinar and others.
It Smells Like Weed In Here!
Wednesday, September 25
10:30 a.m. MDT