November 2019 Regulatory Updates
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Issues Rule on Drug Testing Applicants of Unemployment Compensation
- U.S. Department of Labor’s Tip Credit Rule Proposal Changes, Open Comment Period Ends December 9
- U.S. Department of Labor Proposes Moving 401k Disclosures to Electronic Format
- EEOC Component 2 Data Submission Deadline Extended
- Connecticut Releases Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Program
- Massachusetts Releases Guidance About Paid Family and Medical Leave (PFML)
- Minneapolis Seeks Comments on Wage Theft Rules and FAQs
- New York City Issues Guidance to Avoid Immigration Status Discrimination
- Dallas Releases FAQs About Paid Sick Leave
- San Antonio Revises And Delays Sick And Safe Leave Ordinance
Ask the HR Expert — Get the Answer
Q: When an employee terminates, do we have to pay their vacation accrual pay based on their current rate, or can we pay the rate when the vacation was earned?
9 Employee Handbook Topics You Need to Cover — Read More
There is a lot of information in the employee handbook, but do you remember what the essentials are?
FREE HR Webinars — Register Now
KPA is your source for HR insights galore! Sign up for this upcoming webinar and others.
Thursday, November 21
11:00 a.m. MDT