March 2019 Regulatory Updates — Read More
- Notice of Proposed Overtime Rule
- Expanded Independent Contractor Definition
- Higher Penalty Structures for Department of Labor Violations
- H-1B Filing Changes
- New Association Health Plans Can Be Submitted
- FCRA Disclosure Requirements
- 80/20 Tipping Rule Abandoned
Ask the HR Expert — Get the Answer
Q: I have an employee who is out sick and will need surgery. I need to know if we are supposed to ask him if he wants FMLA or if he needs to request FMLA? Is there a certain timeframe that the paperwork needs to be filled out?
FREE HR Webinars — Register Now
KPA is your source for HR insights galore! Sign up for this upcoming webinar and others.
Overcome FMLA Confusion!
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
11 a.m. (MT)