5 Best Hiring Strategies — Read More
You want candidates with the right skills who are the right “fit.” How do you choose the best candidate? How do you prepare? And, what should you do about employee onboarding?
April 2019 Regulatory Updates — Read More
- Proposed Overtime Rule, Comments Due May 21
- Proposed FLSA Regular Rate Rule, Comments Due May 28
- EEO-1 Reports Now Due May 31
- Non-union Members & Fees
- New Section 503 Focused Reviews Website
- FLSA & FMLA Opinion Letters
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Premium H-1B Processing
- Proposed Rule for Joint Employers, Comments Due June 10
- New Jersey: Limits Employment Contracts
- New York City: Employers Can’t Discriminate on Sexual/Reproductive Health Decisions; Lactation Room Resources
- Pennsylvania: Pregnancy Accommodations
Ask the HR Expert — Get the Answer
Q: Right now, I’m recruiting for an inside sales position. How do I know if this position or any other positions that I recruit for should be exempt or non-exempt?
FREE HR Webinars — Register Now
KPA is your source for HR insights galore! Sign up for this upcoming webinar and others.
The Heart & Science of Effective Job Postings
Thursday, April 25
11 a.m. (MT)