October 2019 Regulatory Updates — Read More
- Take ERISA at Face Value
- Department of Labor Confirms FMLA Runs at the Same Time as Paid Leave
- Department of Labor Clarifies Health Savings Account Employer Contributions are Not Considered Earnings
- Department of Labor Expands Overtime Qualification, New Cutoff is $35,568
- EEOC Component 2 Data Collection Stops After 2019; 2017 and 2018 Data Still Needed
- NLRB Seeks Comments on Explicit Language Protections
California Employer Protections Expanded With New Limit on Employees Seeking Back Pay— Read More
Ask the HR Expert — Get the Answer
Q: We have a new associate who has a bad attitude, we’ve already counseled this person, but we believe it’s time for a more formal discussion. How do we document our conversations, and what are the key points to cover?
Is a Performance Improvement Plan What You Need? — Read More
Sometimes you have an employee with a bad attitude or maybe an employee who hasn’t met a sales quota or a safety standard. Their performance needs to change, so is it time for a performance improvement plan (PIP)?
FREE HR Webinars — Register Now
KPA is your source for HR insights galore!