Reopening Your Business in a Post-Pandemic Era
- In the coming weeks, millions of organizations across North America will determine how and when to reopen their businesses.
And with that decision comes a host of labor and employment law challenges that are best thought through well before opening your doors. KPA has invited the talented employment lawyers from Fisher Phillips to join us and share their guidance on what to keep an eye out for in this “new normal.”
- HR strategies and considerations for reopening your business
- Communication, education and training strategies
- Policy implications and best practices
- Hiring and rehiring considerations