Employment Law Considerations in a Post-Pandemic Era
- May 28, 2020
- 10 am Pacific | 1 pm Eastern
- Busy? Sign up anyway, we’ll send the recording.
In the coming weeks, millions of organizations across North America will determine how and when to reopen their businesses.
And with that decision comes a host of labor and employment law challenges that are best thought through well before opening your doors. KPA has invited the talented employment lawyers from Fisher Phillips to join us and share their guidance on what to keep an eye out for in this “new normal.”
- How to audit your company’s original response to the pandemic to check for employment law exposures
- The “Opening Up America” federal program and its scope
- How the three phases of reopening impact your business
This is the first of a two-part series. Make sure you ground yourself in this great overview so you can dive into the employment law complexities we’ll uncover in Part 2.