Employment Law Considerations in a Post-Pandemic Era – Part 1
- Eligible for 1 hour of HRCI, SHRM Credit
- Busy? Sign up anyway, we’ll send the recording.
Operating your business during the COVID-19 pandemic comes with a host of labor and employment law challenges.
KPA has invited the talented employment lawyers from Fisher Phillips to join us and share their guidance on what to keep an eye out for in this “new normal.”
- How to audit your company’s original response to the pandemic to check for employment law exposures
- The “Opening Up America” federal program and its scope
- How the three phases of reopening impact your business
This is the first of a two-part series. Make sure you ground yourself in this great overview so you can dive into the employment law complexities we’ll uncover in Part 2.