Employee Wellbeing in a Post-Pandemic Era
- July 28, 2020
- 10 am Pacific | 1 pm Eastern
- Busy? Sign up anyway, we’ll send the recording.
COVID-19 brought varying levels of fear and anxiety among Americans. As employers navigate how to safely bring their employees back to the workplace, it will be important to address morale and unease.
Join KPA’s HR experts as they offer guidance for how employers can support employees’ wellbeing and help them adjust to the “new normal.”
- How to work with employees afraid to return to work
- About ADA Reasonable Accommodations and remaining at home
- How to handle stress about returning to work
- About using a phased approach to returning to work
- How to improve morale