Determining Your Waste Generator Status in Florida
The EPA and FDEP regulatory climate has changed drastically in the state of Florida over the past year. EPA Region 4 has especially been cracking down on hazardous waste and generator status compliance issues.
Join Safety Consultant, Steve Krawchuck, and Team Supervisor, Stephany Birkholz, as they discuss new EPA rules in Florida, how to determine the amount of hazardous waste your site is generating, and how to maintain compliance.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The definition of waste & hazardous waste
- Hazardous waste determination
- TCLP (Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure)
- Types of waste in auto repair shops
- Different types of generator categories
- Recent state & local enforcement
Register now to reserve your spot!