COVID-19 Winter Safety Webinar
- January 21
- 11 am Pacific | 2 pm Eastern
- Can’t make it? Sign up anyway, we’ll send you the recording.
COVID-19’s winter wave has hit and it’s up to employers to do everything they can to prevent the transmission of the virus in the workplace.
Join KPA’s Risk Management Consultant, Micah O’Shaughnessy, CSP, ASP as he reviews some of the latest updates related to COVID-19.
Together, we’ll discuss practical guidance and winter prevention strategies that employers can use to protect employees, customers, and the reputation of your business, including:
- The latest: What we know about COVID-19 and lessons learned
- Frequently cited OSHA standards for COVID-19 inspections
- Winter safety guidelines to prevent coronavirus spread at your facility
Seats are filling up quickly for this popular webinar.