Accident Prevention Through Near Miss Reporting
- March 25
- 11 am Pacific | 2 pm Eastern
- Busy? Sign up anyway, we’ll send the recording.
Yikes, that was a close call!
Near misses occur every day in every industry, and most serious catastrophic and loss-producing incidents are preceded by these warnings.
Yet these incidents are often not reported. By not reporting near misses you’re missing the opportunity to address the root cause of potential future incidents that could lead to serious injuries or even fatalities.
Register for this short 15-minute webinar to learn from KPA’s expert as he:
- Reviews the definition of a near miss
- Discusses ways to prevent near misses
- Provides tips for creating a successful near miss reporting program
- Shows you KPA’s system for effective near miss reporting
Register now for the Accident Prevention Through Near Miss Reporting webinar now by submitting the form.